Thursday, April 3, 2008

All We Need Is Love

The day is finally here! Today I am flying out of Orlando at 5:45pm to my first destination of San Diego California. I will be on the Pacific Crest Trail by lunch time tomorrow! I thank all of you for the support you have poured out over the last two months as I have prepared for this journey. The biggest blessing was the immensity of love, kindness, and inspiration that you all gave me. This has already been one of the greatest experiences of my life because I have been able to see the true nature of everyone around me. We all go through some type of inner struggle in life and it is the love we share that binds us. It is through that loving connection that I will be able to bring every single one of you on this adventure with me. Thanks again and remember... All we need is love! :)

Hemmingway Jones

No comments: